In The Presence of the Almighty

I started this journal to express the many ways my life has been touched since I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord. I hope to share joys, struggles, testimonies and anything I might receive from the Lord. My prayer is that anyone who reads my entries may receive in a way that is necessary for where they are at in life. May the power of the Holy Spirit fill you as you come along my journey.

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I am a full time wife and stay at home Mom. I am married to a man who places the Lord first above all else. I am embracing this season in my life to be a Mom and look forward to having more children. My husband and I will raise them in the ways of the Lord.

Friday, September 02, 2005

Update

Hi Everyone!

Just to let everyone know due to a strike here, I am without a phone or internet.

The Lord is continuing to do a mighty work through the Street Church and Monday Night Evangelism. Hallelujah!

School starts shortly. I am very excited!

I hope to have communications up and running soon.

God Bless!

3 Comments:

Blogger pete porter said...

Karen,
Missed your reports, glad to hear you'll be back soon.
Be Blessed,
Pete

September 04, 2005 10:39 p.m.  
Blogger Karen said...

Thank you Pete, I am now up and running! Praise the Lord!

September 14, 2005 12:22 a.m.  
Anonymous BigSmart said...

I found a company that pays $10 - $50/hr for shopping the classifieds!

Work At Home $10 - $50/hr Easy part/full time work, no boss, no commute, no set hours, paid every 12 days..

I'm making over $500 a day with this company and will be happy to help you do the same.

Hurry postions are filling fast!

December 20, 2005 11:48 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home