Monday, September 18, 2006

Life is about to Change Part 2

This will be a post today of minimal detail. I last wrote a post on May 7th. I had a series of dreams and prophetic words/events that have dramatically changed the course of my life.

The last post ended with thoughts of a husband. Well, truthfully, 3 days before that God revealed whom that husband would be. I thought I would keep that information to myself until it was God' s timing.

Anyway, the timing is now. I moved to another province, in obedience to the Lord. Now, in four days I am getting married. The man I am marrying I have known for over six years. It was a surprise when the Lord revealed to me marrying this friend. This friend also received revelation from the Lord that I was to be his wife.

The Lord is good all of the time! I praise Him for His choice in a husband, that He knows me better than I know myself. I will post soon, after the wedding. Right now things are very busy.
Thanks for reading and sharing in with this glorious event!

No comments: