Monday, July 06, 2009

Get Ready

On April 25, 2009 the Lord gave me a vision that the Lord said is a 'NOW PROPHETIC WORD' for the Body of Christ to get ready for what is about to come. In obedience, I am now releasing this word.

Vision and Word:

I saw an insect with transparent wings ready to go on a superflight, like a race car at a start line revving up its engines to take off at great speed. This insect was the same. It was like it was getting ready to be released at supernatural lightning speed.

I then saw the insects being released upon the earth. Tons of insects. When the insects were let go, I saw 'supernatural hands' in the air that released them, as if they were in an east to west or west to east direction. They were not released vertically but meant to encompass the earth.

I then heard the words that the insects were being released upon the earth like an affliction.

I then saw those that love and serve the Lord being set apart and saved from these afflictions. The Lord was showing great mercy and grace.

The unsaved were curious as to why these Christians weren't afflicted. God is giving an opportunity to introduce the unsaved to Jesus.

The Lord wants the Body of Christ to get ready to share Jesus to the afflicted and unsaved.

2 comments:

Noni said...

Is this the one? It's dated July 6, you received it Apr 25th?

Karen said...

Yes, this is the word the Lord gave me. It took some time to get it posted.