Saturday, February 18, 2006

Time for His Power and Blessing

Below is a word that came though the email today from a prophetic group I belong to. This word spoke to me (see my response following the word). Perhaps this word is for you too?

This word submitted by Lonnie Mackley

Time for My Power and Blessing

You have labored hard over these long years of preparation and purification, and although you did fight and hesitate at times, you always surrendered to Me in the end and you did not withhold even your most precious things from my hand.
You have let go of that which offended and hindered, and now you walk in purity and holiness because you cooperated with My daily training.
You have let go of the past now, and you have forgiven those who wronged you. You have eagerly obeyed me, when you knew clearly that it was I that was speaking to you. Slowly but
surely we made progress together day by day and the good changes that came were lasting ones.
Now it is finally time to begin to walk forward. It is time to believe for new things, and it is time for My power and blessing to flow through your life. Though you were held back in the past, and you seemed to have many false starts that just ended in more time of preparation, now you are ready to obey my voice and conquer the new land I am sending you to.
Trust me just as much now, as you have in the past; Obey me just as much now, even though it would seem, that you have more freedom to make choices.
I would call you to feed upon, and listen to me even more-so now, as we enter this new time of increased power, blessing, and service. I delight in restoring all that was sacrificed, and I delight in blessing you in front of those who judged you as a failure.
You bore my reproach in order to be obedient to my calling, and in order that My heart might be formed in you so that you could serve in My power and love.
Now I have a strong, reliable foundation of holiness, obedience, and love in you that I can build very high upon. Before, the cracks of pain and sin in your old foundation would have caused it to fail under pressure.
Now I will build a great house of blessing upon that foundation, for it is built upon Me, your Rock, and this new place will be a haven and storehouse for all I send to you. Be of good cheer my child for my time of power and blessing has finally come for you.

Last night as I was doing homework, as usual the Lord started to fill me up. Last night I wept, mourned and humbled myself before the Lord. I want to go further with the Lord. It feels as if sometimes I am having false starts like the word above said, but really it is my time of preparation. The last five months have been periods of brokenness, followed with great joy in the Lord. I have achieved forgiveness in areas that were difficult to forgive no matter how many times I said 'I forgive'. One area has been a struggle now since the end of November 2004, even going back to July 2004. Finally about one month ago, the footholds were broken and forgiveness in my heart is complete. Praise the Lord!

I have been obedient in areas that did not make sense to myself or to others around me. Some of these periods have come with great tribulation, yet always finished in a greater strength in knowing who I am in Christ Jesus.

This word is a fulfillment of a prophecy I received in 2004 with regard to the Lord working on those weak areas of my foundation. The foundation would be sealed in those weak areas as the Lord continues to work on me and I continue to pursue Him. I am looking forward to the blessings that the Lord will build on that foundation as I pursue serving in the Kingdom.

Thank you Lord to giving me direction to the questions I sought last night as I cried and wept before you. Thank you for your abundant grace and love.

No comments: