Tuesday, February 07, 2006

February Already!

Wow...it feels like a long time since I have written on this blog. Life has been so busy praising Jesus and building His Kingdom, it is hard to find spare time. Most of my free time is spent in the word, worship and prayer. Hallelujah!

My trip home to Ontario over Christmas was wonderful. It was great to see family, friends and acquaintances. I had an opportunity to talk much about Street Church. I hope the DVD encouraged them. We now have a DVD that has been produced and is now available. We also have a web site up and running: www.streetchurch.ca

Ministry has been wonderful, with many people every week coming to accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour! We are seeing people regularly healed, released from demonic bondage and literally seeing lives changed! Some are off drugs, alcohol, walked away from prostitution, are no longer on the streets, some are preaching, evangelizing, etc.! Glory be to God!

I will try to write when I can, but school, work and ministry fulfill much of my time. The Lord has me working on a special project, in obedience to Him. I want Him to be glorified through all I do!

I pray for the women we prayed for this evening for healing. I pray they will confidently walk in faith and seek Jesus with a deep thirst. I pray for all the workers to be well rested after a long two days of ministry. I pray for all those who heard the messages tonight, that the Holy Spirit is continuing to work on their hearts. I thank you Lord! Amen!

2 comments:

Callmeteem said...

I pray the Lord will continue to bless and use and anoint you. May you experience His presence in the busy-ness of your life.

Karen said...

Thank you Tim. I pray He will use me in whatever way He desires! God Bless You!