Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Misplaced my Pic

I somehow misplaced my picture that I posted on April 24th. Then to correct, I deleted the pictures. Now, I am placing the same picture in this post. I have downloaded Picasa and Hello but have not figured out how to use them properly. My greatest frustration is that I want my picture on the introductory page, and in my profile. However, I do not know how to do it and have tried several times, thereby making the mistake of losing the picture I posted because I posted it three times in a row. Yikes! If anyone has any helpful suggestions, please let me know. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

I will write my final comments on Vancouver shortly. I did so last night only to lose everything I wrote as AOL shut down. My schoolwork is top priority, however this will help me to keep track of my activities seeing as I have to write a report on my stay in Vancouver.

LOL...I just had to delete this picture I had under this heading because it was blurry. Hopefully the pic under April 26th will turn out!

2 comments:

pete porter said...

Karen,
You have a delightful site, one focused on the Lord! The time of preparation is for your blessing. To strengthen your mind to the word, but even of more importance to grow in the spirit. So you can stand and laugh at the wiles of the devil. The Lord is good, and will exchange all the evil with His goodness, and unfailing love. So grow in stature, and in favor with God and man. There is all victory in your future, the worst is over, and the best yet to come.
Be Blessed,
Pete

Karen said...

Pete,
Thank you for your wonderful words of encouragement. Following the call of God on my life has not been easy, but I am not giving up. I press onward to the prize that I know is in Christ Jesus my Lord, my love and passion.