Saturday, April 09, 2005

Running with the Horses

As I spent time with the Lord the other night, the Lord led me to Jeremiah. This is part of what I received:

Jer 12:5 Jeremiah, if you get tired in a race against people, how can you possibly run against horses? If you fall in open fields, what will happen in the forest along the Jordan River?

This reminds me that our strength comes from God and God alone. We must trust God fully in all things and be strong in Him. In our weakness He is our strength.

I don' t know about you, but I feel tired running with men at their pace. I would rather allow God to be my strength and stamina and run with the horses. Woo Hoo!!!

I want to feel the wind of the Holy Spirit whipping across my face as I enter into His magnificent power and brilliance.

I want more of you Lord!!!

1 comment:

Callmeteem said...

They that wait upon the Lord will renew their strength, they will mount up on winds as eagles.
May the Lord be your strength.