In The Presence of the Almighty

I started this journal to express the many ways my life has been touched since I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord. I hope to share joys, struggles, testimonies and anything I might receive from the Lord. My prayer is that anyone who reads my entries may receive in a way that is necessary for where they are at in life. May the power of the Holy Spirit fill you as you come along my journey.

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I am a full time wife and stay at home Mom. I am married to a man who places the Lord first above all else. I am embracing this season in my life to be a Mom and look forward to having more children. My husband and I will raise them in the ways of the Lord.

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Mom and I. I want to honour my Mother on this special day. Lord I pray you bless her and fill her with joy. Though we may be far apart geographically, we are not in our hearts. I love you Mom! Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home