Friday, March 11, 2005

Hmmmm...Let Me Think

Have you ever just sat in front of the screen, wanting to write, thinking of a variety of topics and yet could not formulate what you wanted to say in the first place? I think fatigue has set in. I thought of several scripture verses, then quotes from significant historical figures or events. I then thought maybe I will quote a devotion or even a book. In the end I chose the most realistic source...me. Sometimes we walk around in circles or wander along difficult paths in life, perhaps hit a dead end seeking for the answers. Sometimes that answer is the reflection you see in the mirror. Most often the greatest gifts we can give others is to express ourselves from our heart, be open, transparent and real.
Well, now reality has truly set in for me. I would love to write a heart warming story, but my pillow is beckoning. To all those bloggers out there, I do pray that from deep inside you write from your heart this evening. Allow yourself to be you. God Bless and Good Night.

No comments: