Monday, March 21, 2005

A New Path

Here is another prophetic word received from the group I belong to. I will refer to the person who received this from the Lord as R.S. This word also spoke to me. I had seen this word I believe last week, and I could feel the Holy Spirit, in fact I believe I sent R.S. an email to tell him so. However, it resonated more with me on the prayer end of the word. Today the word resonated within me and I feel applies in more than one context.

I am in the process of trying to find a new church so I can get the mentorship/internship that I desire. My one internship did not go the way I had hoped and I did not learn alot about the practical aspects of pastoral ministry, but I did learn some things about how a church reaches out and different problems they had to face. The church where I have been is not set up to assist me. So...I walk on another path. I am excited in one sense and overwhelmed at the same time. I am in a new city, only here for 3 months now and still trying to learn the different sections of the city. I was held back, my vision was not as strong as it had been in the past, and it was hard. I look forward to what the Lord has in store for me and His Kingdom. Thank you R.S. for listening to His voice.

The following in italics is the word:

Led Out of the City

Behold, My child, I have led you out of the city. It has been a long and hard walk for you, but I have done this that you may see more clearly - away from the hubbub and distractions within the city. It is a time of clarityfor you. A time of vision and pronouncement. Yet it has been hard on you;being on the outskirts of the city you were so familiar with. And even when you tried to enter a new city, I suffered you not to remain, but withdrew you again that I might restore your sight. You have lost something valuable which I long to restore to you - vision, hope, and a future.

You have developed your other senses to compensate for your lack of vision.But now, I, your Lord, desire to restore you to fulness. I have longed forthis for you. For in My Word, I restored sight to the blind in many ways;some instantaneous, and to others through a process. You have been dealt with as the blind man who I led by hand out of the city. At first he saw men as trees and then fully shortly thereafter. Behold! My hands are upon your eyes this very moment and I am restoring sight to you.

It has never been my intention to have you remain alone on the outskirts ofthe city forever. I have felt your loneliness and I have great compassion for you. I tell you these things to encourage you, My child. For I know it has been hard on you. But even now, a ray of sunshine is piercing throughthe darkness you once had. Rejoice, oh little one who has endured much. Rejoice and be glad for your blindness has come to it's end!

Hallelujah! Mark 8:22-25 Isa. 60:1

Note: The cities that the Lord makes mention of are church/cities for my application. The Lord may intend another meaning for you, unique to yoursituation.

Heavenly Father, I thank you for your wonderful generosity and kindness of heart. Thank you for your healing touch. In the name of Jesus I pronounce the opening of blind eyes to your beloved people. May the light which you spoke of permeate their darkness and cause them to rejoice in your presence. Bathe them in the joy you so long to give everyone of us. I bless you and thank you from the bottom of my heart. My love and my Father. Amen........(I saw oil-like light shooting out in many different directions as I prayed this)

2 comments:

Callmeteem said...

May the Lord, by the power of His Spirit, restore vision, joy and power. And may it be greater than ever before.
Let it be.

Karen said...

Amen and in full agreement.I trust my life to you Lord!